Stoney Bridge… a perfect place to stay, close to the delightful coastal resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby on the beautiful South Pembrokeshire Coast.
How to Find us
Directions from Swansea
- Take the M4 travelling west to the end, leaving at J49
- At the island take the A40 towards Carmarthen and St Clears
- At St Clears island bear left onto the A477
- After approx. 10 miles, Tenby and Saundersfoot are sign posted left at the island – A478
- Follow the road through the Villages of Pentlepoir and Wooden, where you will pass the Woodridge Inn Hotel on the right, continue down the hill for approx. 500 yds and you will find Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B, which is the first house on your right – Welcome!
Directions from Haverfordwest
- Take the A40 towards St Clears and Carmarthen
- At the second island turn right onto the A4314 to Narberth
- When you reach Narberth, follow the circular one way system around the town, half way round take the left turn towards Tenby – A478.
- Follow the A478 through Templeton, Begelly and onto the villages of Pentlepoir and Wooden. When you pass the Woodridge Inn Hotel on the right, continue down the hill for approx. 500 yds and you will find Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B, which is the first house on your right – Welcome!
- Our frontage provides accessible free parking for up to six cars
Just to make you aware…
The SAT NAV direction at the end of your journey tries to send you across the road to Moreton Farm, if you do end up there, you will have passed Stoney Bridge, but you will be able to see us if you just turn around and drive back 50 yards, we’ll then be on your left.
SA69 9DXt: 01834 219162